1/3 Photos of Thai Chicken With Basil
Posting the for the Zaar World Tour III. From Foster Farms, the original recipe calls for 1 package boneless, skinless breast tenders. Zaar does not recognize this so I entered 2 lbs. After reading Lori's helpful review, I listed the salt as optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 3 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 cup jasmine rice, cooked according to package directions
- basil leaves
- 1Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes stirring frequently, remove from pan.
- 2Add chicken tenders to the pan and cook 3-5 minutes or until cooked.
- 3Return mushroom mixture to the pan; add lime zest, oyster sauce and chopped basil. Heat through, about 3 minutes more.
- 4Place cooked rice on a serving platter, top with chicken mixture and garnish with basil leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken With Basil
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 697.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 51.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: