So yummy I am not a big fan of Pizza but this is a staple and easy to make even when everyone else is making traditional pizza! Recipe taken from Sandi Richard a Canadian Mom to 7 and a meal planner! Love her recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 dash canola oil or 1 dash extra virgin olive oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (150 gram)
- 1 teaspoon mrs. dash extra spicy seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup washed bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons creamy low-fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust or 1 (12 inch) flat bread
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, low-fat
- 11. Heat oil in small nonstick frying pan or wok at medium-high.
- 22. Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 33. Cut chicken into small, bite size pieces and add to pan. Toss until chicken is no longer pink.
- 44. Sprinkle with spice and set aside.
- 55. Soften peanut butter in a mug in the microwave for 15 to 25 seconds.
- 66. Stir in soy sauce, water and cayenne. Keep blending with a fork or whisk until slightly runny.
- 77. Spread sauce over pizza crust.
- 88. Top with sauteed chicken.
- 99. Scatter mushrooms and onions over pizza base. Top with mozzarella.
- 1010. Bake for 5 minutes.
- 1111. When timer rings for pizza, change oven setting to broil.
- 1212. Watch carefully. When cheese begins to bubble, the pizza is ready.
- 1313. Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle bean sprouts (patted dry with paper towel) over top.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 717.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat peanut butter
prepared pizza crust