Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
So yummy I am not a big fan of Pizza but this is a staple and easy to make even when everyone else is making traditional pizza! Recipe taken from Sandi Richard a Canadian Mom to 7 and a meal planner! Love her recipes!
- 1 dash canola oil or 1 dash extra virgin olive oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (150 gram)
- 1 teaspoon mrs. dash extra spicy seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup washed bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons creamy low-fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust or 1 (12 inch) flat bread
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, low-fat
- 1. Heat oil in small nonstick frying pan or wok at medium-high.
- 2. Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 3. Cut chicken into small, bite size pieces and add to pan. Toss until chicken is no longer pink.
- 4. Sprinkle with spice and set aside.
- 5. Soften peanut butter in a mug in the microwave for 15 to 25 seconds.
- 6. Stir in soy sauce, water and cayenne. Keep blending with a fork or whisk until slightly runny.
- 7. Spread sauce over pizza crust.
- 8. Top with sauteed chicken.
- 9. Scatter mushrooms and onions over pizza base. Top with mozzarella.
- 10. Bake for 5 minutes.
- 11. When timer rings for pizza, change oven setting to broil.
- 12. Watch carefully. When cheese begins to bubble, the pizza is ready.
- 13. Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle bean sprouts (patted dry with paper towel) over top.