Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 4 medium chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 140 g egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup basil leaves, roughly torn
- heat oil in pan, gently cook chilli, corriander and garlic till fragrant.
- add sugar, fish sauce, stock and coconut cream to pan and bring to boil. reduce heat and simmer 10 mins.
- slice chicken into 2cm strips and add to pan, gently simmer till cooked thru.
- stir in noodles and serve immediately in bowls with torn basil leaves to garnish.