Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty recipe from MAGGI.
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1⁄3 cup canned pineapple chunk
- 1⁄4 cup maggi sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken wings; fry until golden brown. Remove wings from skillet.
- Remove all but 2 tablespoons oil from skillet. Add garlic; cook for 20 seconds. Stir in cucumber, bell pepper, pineapple, sweet chili sauce and water.
- Bring to a boil; add wings back to skillet. Cook for 1 minute to heat through.