Recipe by TheFarlands
Delicious and full of flavor. From Better Homes and Gardens 5-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Recipes 2004.
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
This was really good! I couldn't find any sauce that just said "peanut stir fry sauce", so I opted for a jar of spicy peanut satay sauce and a jar of pad thai sauce mixed together (the two jars together approximately equaled the amount of peanut stir-fry sauce in the recipe). Like FloridaNative, I used Thai rice noodles and left off the chopped peanuts. In place of the chopped peanuts, I used some chopped cilantro instead. Definitely going into my keeper file for Asian food cravings, thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2013
- 2 lbs beef flank steak
- 1 (16 ounce) packagepeeled baby carrots
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bottlepeanut stir-fry sauce
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- thai noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut flank steak into strips, on diagonal. Place meat and carrots in a Crock pot. Pour peanut stir-fry sauce over meat and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Cook Thai noodles according to directions.
- Stir in coconut milk to Crock pot. Serve over noodles, and sprinkle with peanuts.