1/1 Photo of Thai Beef (Crock Pot)
4 hrs 15 mins
Delicious and full of flavor. From Better Homes and Gardens 5-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Recipes 2004.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut flank steak into strips, on diagonal. Place meat and carrots in a Crock pot. Pour peanut stir-fry sauce over meat and carrots.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- 3Cook Thai noodles according to directions.
- 4Stir in coconut milk to Crock pot. Serve over noodles, and sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Beef (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.8
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 183.7 mg
- Sodium 217.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 66.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: