- rock salt
- 1 dozen fresh oyster (in shells)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon peeled grated gingerroot
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle a layer of rock salt in a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan; set aside.
- Scrub oyster shells and open, discarding tops.
- Arrange oysters over rock salt.
- Brush oysters on half shells with barbecue sauce.
- Combine breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Sprinkle evenly over oysters.
- Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until oysters begin to curl.