Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Sprinkle a layer of rock salt in a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan; set aside.
- Scrub oyster shells and open, discarding tops.
- Arrange oysters over rock salt.
- Brush oysters on half shells with barbecue sauce.
- Combine breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Sprinkle evenly over oysters.
- Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until oysters begin to curl.
Very nice Ashley! I didn't have any barbecue sauce so used a little less hoisin sauce and enjoyed the slightly sharper taste it gave.