Mocha Cream Pie
- Ready In:
- Finely crush 20 cookies; set aside.
- Coarsely chop 12 cookies; set aside.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter.
- Mix finely crushed cookies and melted butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Heat chocolate, heavy cream, remaining 3 tablespoons butter and coffee in large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until chocolate and butter melt.
- Remove from heat; stir in coarsely chopped cookies.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Fold half the whipped topping into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Spread into prepared crust; freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Whisk remaining half of whipped topping and chocolate syrup in bowl until well combined.
- Spread pie with whipped topping mixture; garnish with remaining 8 cookies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the beautiful, rainy northwest. I'm currently working as a CNA taking care senors with mental illness. I love cooking and would like someday to own my own resturant. My passions include photography, cooking, reading and of course, shoping. I enjoy swiming and hiking.