Recipe by chef blade
From Weber's 'Grill out Times' newsletter. I didn't even change the corny name. Added cayenne pepper the second time around for more heat. Nice, unmessy way to grill chops
Top Review by Luby Luby Luby
DH and I are a big fan of Weber's recipes and this one did not disappoint us. We took your advice Chef Blade and added cayenne for a little extra kick. These chops are great and are so easy to make. A great "company" recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 pork chops (one inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except the pork.
- Reserve 1/2 cup marinade for basting.
- Place chops in resealable bag and add remaining marinade.
- Seal bag, turn to coat meat.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Let chops return to room temp for 30 minutes.
- Drain, discard marinade, and grill over medium heat charcoal until just barely pink (10 minutes) while basting and turning.