Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
YEE HAW, this is good.
Make and share this Texas Praline Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine first three ingredients. Press into springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove and reduce oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and brown sugar. Add flour. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla. Pour into crust. Top with pecans.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cake in for 30 more minutes.
- Refrigerate at least two hours.
Absolutely beautiful!!! Well, mine didn't look as good as the ones in your photos, because I don't have a springform pan. I cooked two separate cheesecakes in two cake tins (because that was the closest I had), so the cheesecake was not as large as it should have been. I also had to make a little extra of the base to fill up the base of the tins. But despite all that, the cheesecake tasted fantastic! Thanks fellow genie. : ). My family all rated it in between four point five and five. Made on behalf of the Genies for ZWT5.
Yummy! This cheesecake is great. It was so easy to do. The crust has a very good taste. I used low fat cream cheese. I used halves pecans. Thanks Vicki. Made for the Saucy Senoritas of ZWT5
I will have to say I was very impressed with the ease and flavor of this recipe. It went together quickly and easily and wowed my family for Easter dinner. Thanks Vicki...I'll be making thie one again!