Prep 12 hrs
Cook 30 mins
It's good for parties and family get-togethers. You can freeze it and take out a few at a time.
Make and share this Texas Millionaires recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 lb) box brown sugar
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 (1 lb) package chocolate bark
- Mix together first 5 ingredients, in a heavy iron pan.
- Cook to a medium ball stage (cook on hi till the candy forms a soft ball when you drop a small amount into a cold bowl of water. You should be able to pick it up with your fingers).
- Add 2 cups pecans; let cool at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Drop on a well greased pan.
- Put in freezer until frozen.
- Take out and dip in chocolate.
This is absolutely delicious!!! The best homemade candy and easy to make. I have small kids and this lets me spread out the time to make it (prep time is at least 12 hours or more). I keep them in the freezer for several days until I get ready to dip the chocolate. My family loves them!!!