Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fast Easy Dinner. Hope You all enjoy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion (Diced)
- 1 large green pepper (Diced)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (14.5)
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until light brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Add Onions,Green Pepper, cook and stir until tender.
- Stir in Tomatoes,Rice,Chili Powder,Salt,Ground Cumin and Pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low cover cook for 25-30 mins.
Great recipe. Goes together real quick and makes a great one dish meal. I will be making this recipe again. Great for those cold weather day.
This was great, and so easy! I added extra pepper for some more heat and used diced Rotel tomatoes. I sprinkled it with some shredded taco cheese when I served it, and that really added to the dish, as well.
This is the ultimate comfort food for a kid who grew up in the Southwest. Just like mom made! Thanks, Braunda. This recipe also makes a wonderful filling for stuffed peppers.