- 2 lbs ground steak
- 2 large coarsely grated onions
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 16 ounces canned spaghetti and sauce (one 16-ounce can)
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1⁄4 lb grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry steak; add onions fried in butter and simmer a few minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, celery salt, steak sauce and chili powder, dissolved in a little water.
- Add spaghetti, corn and tomatoes. Pour mixture in baking dish; cover with grated cheese.
- Heat in a 300 degree oven until cheese melts.