Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This black eyed pea dip w/fresh avocado is amazing! We scoop it w/tortilla chips & veggies!
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 8 ounces Italian dressing
- cayenne pepper
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- In a large bowl mix all ingrediants and serve.
Good New Year's Day snack. I cut this recipe in half, and used red onions. The flavor really depends on what Italian Dressing you use, so make sure you use a good one! I like the addition of creamy avocado.