Texas Caviar Party Salsa
This dip/salsa is fresh, delicious and nutritious. Everyone loves it, except my SIL who has an strange bean phobia. It's one of my most requested recipes.
- Ready In:
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies, mild,original or hot,your choice,drained well
- 2 cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 -3 large green peppers, diced small
- 2 cups sweet onions, diced small
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle kraft zesty Italian dressing
- your favorite tortilla chips, for dipping
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- It's best made the day before, but my DH has been know to eat a big bowl full right away.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation