Good Luck Black Eyed Pea Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Eat this on New Year's Day for good luck for the year....or eat it simply because it's just so darn good!
- Ready In:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapenos
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Mash the Black Eyed Peas with a fork, leave some of them whole.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- 3. Spread into a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
- 4. Eat with tortilla chips, crackers, and/or veggies.
- ***you can use Rotel in place of the diced tomatoes & chilies if it's available where you are. You can also used the canned BEP & Jalapeno's mixed if they're available.***.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION