Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this recipe using some homemade chili, shredded pork that I almost always have in the freezer! Extremely easy to put together, & VERY, VERY NICE TASTING! Definitely want to make this again & have all the ingredients out for guests to put together however they like! I'd make up a coleslaw of my own, some homemade chili & homemade BBQ sauce, along with the other ingredients (I'd even 'steal' a tip from another chef (chef #679953 & his recipe #305506) & make the hamburgers with a sliced ring of pineapple inside)! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe tag]
- 2 kaiser rolls
- 59.14 ml prepared Coleslaw
- 29.58 ml prepared chili
- 118.29 ml pulled pork (recommended Pulled Pork Chili in Biscuit Bowls without the 'bowls')
- 2 hamburger patties, cooked (quarter pounders)
- 8 slice sweet dill pickles
- 1 large onion, sliced and caramelized (instructions below)
- 59.14 ml barbecue sauce, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice rolls and place in microwave for 10 seconds to warm.
- To the bottom bun, layer all the ingredients, dividing equally amongst the two.
- Cover with top bun and enjoy.
- CARAMELIZED ONIONS: In a skillet, melt 2 tsp butter with 1 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced onions then sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of brown sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20-30 minutes or until onions become golden brown and tender.