Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (22 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- In a greased 9 x 13-inch pan spread pineapple and spoon cherry pie filling over it.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over top.
- Cut butter into small pieces and distribute over the cake mix.
- Top with pecans and bake for 40 minutes at 350.
Awsome!!! I added some coconut on top with the pecans just because I'm a coconut freak. It's soooo easy and quick.