- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add bell pepper and mushrooms; cook and stir 2 more minutes. Add corn, pimientos, salt and pepper; mix well. Reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking until onions and peppers are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat eggs with water; add to skillet. Scramble to desired doneness. Top each serving with salsa.