Recipe by Kizzikate
From Southern Living Magazine. Haven't made it yet, but it sure looks good!
Top Review by ElleFirebrand
This was very good. I did not really like the roasted corn, however. Changes... I was low on lime juice, so I substituted what I had and added some apple cider vinegar for extra acid. I left out the parsley and olives and used red onion instead of green onion. Thanks for the great potato salad recipe!
- 3 lbs red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 5 1⁄2 ounces sliced black olives, partially drained
- 6 -8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 400% oven, roast one can of corn with 1/2 teaspoons chili powder for 15 minutes, stirring twice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix mayonaisse, remaining chili powder, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Mix well. Add potatoes, peppers, olives, remaining can of corn, green onions, cilantro, and parsley. Mix well. Cover & chill.
- To serve, garnish with roasted corn.