Tex Mex Potato Beef Casserole #SP5
photo by Marilyn B.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chili style diced tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (20 ounce) package simply potatoes garlic and herb hash browns
- 1 1⁄2 cups crystal farms shredded wisconsin cheddar cheese or 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In non-stick fry pan, brown ground beef breaking up meat into small pieces.
- Add tomatoes and corn to beef. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat and spread mixture evenly into shallow 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle potatoes evenly over beef mixture. Pat down lightly. Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!