Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Official Contest Entry Simply Potatoes 5 Fix. This is a complete well seasoned meal in one dish. The chili tomatoes add flavor to the beef and corn and goes well with the layer of garlic herb hash browns that are topped with cheese.
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canchili style diced tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (20 ounce) packagesimply potatoes garlic and herb hash browns
- 1 1⁄2 cups crystal farms shredded wisconsin cheddar cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In non-stick fry pan, brown ground beef breaking up meat into small pieces.
- Add tomatoes and corn to beef. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat and spread mixture evenly into shallow 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle potatoes evenly over beef mixture. Pat down lightly. Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer.