Potato Potsticker Casserole #SP5
photo by MakeDollarHoller
- Ready In:
- 2 (24 ounce) containers Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers (use 24 wrappers)
- 1 -8 ounce sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package pre- cooked bacon, cut in 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel film at corners of both containers to vent. Heat both containers in microwave for 4 minutes. Place warmed potatoes in a large bowl and stir in the sour cream.
- Spread half of the potato/sour cream mixture in a 9x13 non-stick baking dish. Top with 1 cup of the cheese and sprinkle the bacon pieces on top. Top with a single layer of 12 wonton wrappers. Spread the remaining half of the potato mixture on top of the wonton layer. Finish with a second, single layer of the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle wontons with the remaining cheese. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for the final 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I bought my first cookbook in 4th grade and have been cooking ever since. I enjoy cooking for my family and friends, but I don't spend a fortune doing it.