Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can't beat this for a casual gathering, especially if a good football or basketball game is on TV.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb sausage (medium hot)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 lbs Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-tel green chilies, diced
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- Brown ground beef and sausage; drain on paper towel.
- In drippings saute onion until translucent, adding garlic for last minute of sauteing.
- Drain off grease.
- Add browned meats and Ro-tel Tomatoes & Chilies to the pan, and stir.
- Add the cubed cheese, and heat on low to melt the cheese, stirring frequently.
- Heat all of the ingredients together.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- (This will freeze - use leftover plastic containers).