Recipe by wife2abadge
A bit spicy, but not too much -- and pretty healthy too! I usually halve it for our family of four.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 15 ounces fat-free refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) canro-tel tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook the meat and onion til meat is no longer pink.
- Add beans, chili powder, cumin, and salt.
- Transfer to a 13x9x2-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
- Arrange the tortillas over the top.
- Combine the soup and tomatoes and pour over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Baked, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.