1/3 Photos of Tex Mex 7 Layer Salad
This will be hit at any party not just for taste but for A beautiful presentation of a Tex Mex 7 layer salad. Lots of flavor. The green salsa consists of Tomatillos, Onions, Chilies, Cilantro. Try one of these Salsa Verde or Smoky, Spicy Tomatillo Salsa Verde Aka Green Hell! or buy your favorite brand of Salsa Verde. Salad can be made the day before and refrigerated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 396.89 g corn, defrosted if frozen if canned rinsed and well drained
- 2 roasted red peppers, diced
- smoked paprika
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 78.07 ml green chili salsa (store bought or Smoky, Spicy Tomatillo Salsa Verde Aka Green Hell! )
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes, cut in half or 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes
- black pepper
- 14.79 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 59.14 ml sliced scallion
- 78.07 ml green chili salsa
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise, Smart Balance
- 1Place lettuce in a trifle dish.
- 2Top with beans.
- 3Mix corn layer ingredients together and place on top of beans.
- 4Mix avocado ingredients together and place on top of corn layer.
- 5Place tomato halve cut side up on the avocado layer; sprinkle with pepper and cilantro to taste.
- 6Mix dressing ingredients together and carefully spread on tomatoes.
- 7Top with cheese and garnish with olives and additional cilantro.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex Mex 7 Layer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 443.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers