Recipe by Anastasia G.
One of the most delicious meals I've ever made. Literally 3 ingredients, if you don't count a side salad, which I usually make with arugula, cherry tomatoes, lemon, olive oil and a bit of salt. Important to use Soy Vey Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade... is the crux of the dish.
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the skin from the salmon by slicing it with a very sharp knife.
- Marinate the salmon in the teriyaki marinade for about ten minutes.
- Add olive oil to a frying pan and turn the heat up to medium high.
- Sear the salmon fillet on both sides, until it's browned and gorgeous. I like it rare, so I just sear quickly and remove from heat immediately. If you want it well done, let it sit on both sides for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Thinly slice the avocado and layer about 4 slices over the fillet. Drizzle a little bit of extra marinade over the fish.
- Dig in:).