Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and syrup. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Coat grill rack or broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place fillets skin side down.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.