Recipe by Ben's Mom
Fast, complete, and easy meal. I make one chicken packet and one salmon packet as I am a vegetarian. I got this recipe from Reynolds.
- 2 sheets heavy aluminum foil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 2 salmon fillets
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 10 stalks fresh asparagus, cut into pieces
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pineapple, with juice reserved
- 2⁄3 cup teriyaki marinade
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven or grill to 450.
- Place one chicken breast or salmon filet on each piece of foil.
- Turn sides of foil up to prevent leaking of following ingredients.
- Sprinkle 1 c. uncooked rice around each piece of meat.
- Top with vegetables and pineapple chunks.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, pineapple juic and enough water to make 2 1/2 c. liquid.
- Pour 1/2 of liquid over each packet.
- Seal packet.
- Grill 20-22 minutes or Bake 18-20 minutes.