Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Whisk together all the ingredients except the corn starch.
- Marinade the meat long enough to flavor and tenderize- 1 hour for young chicken.
- breasts or fish, overnight for round steak and up to 5 days for some game cuts.
This marinade was very good, and easy. The only addition I made was adding some onion powder. My boys loved it. I had the meat on the grill and as my DS got out of his car he said he could smell the wonderful smell and sure hoped it was coming from our grill. Lifting the cover his words (ALLRIGHT!!!) Definantly a keeper.
This Marinade is just wonderful. Super EASY!!! I added 2 cloves of minced garlic. Just could not help myself. It made our Rolled Cubed Steaks taste so very good. We gilled it on the grill. Thank You