gayle #280716's Note:
I've tried other recipes for london broil but I keep comming back to this one. I should point out that you need to marinade this at least 12 hours before cooking to truly appreciate the terriyaki flavor throughout the meat. Add the ginger to make it taste a little more Oriental flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) london broil beef
- 1Make slits about 1/8 inches deep around the edges of beef.
- 2Combine marinade ingredients in a big enough container to fit the meat without overflowing. Put it in fridge and marinade for at least 12 hours or longer.
- 3Preheat grill or broiler to 350.
- 4Remove beef and save marinade. Grill or broil beef until it suits your liking (rare, medium rare, well done).
- 5Slice beef diagonally when done.
- 6Take marinade, strain it in a pot and boil. Add 1 tlbs flour or corn starch to make gravy if you want.
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki London Broil
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 2256.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 40.1 g