Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple yet delicious! Use store-bought teriyaki sauce.
Make and share this Teriyaki Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups fresh green beans, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Spray frying pan liberally with olive oil spray.
- Saute green beans first over medium/medium-high heat, adding onion after about 1 minute.
- After these have cooked for about 2 minutes, add garlic.
- After another minute, top off with teriyaki sauce until all veggies are evenly coated. Green beans should be browned yet still crisp.
- Serve immediately.
versatile & yummmmy. I added red pepper flakes and roasted sesame seeds :) Thank you, Karen!
Very, very good! Easy too! I forgot to dice the green beans, but still turned out just fine.
This dish turned out great. I used canned beans that I rinsed and low sodium teriyaki.