Recipe by troublelovesme
this is a recipie i got from food magazine , it is a one serving recipie, very tasty and easy to make i add fresh orange juice to mine but it dosent call for it in the recipie
- 4 chicken wings
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 orange, juice of (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- heat broiler with rack 4 inches from heat.arrange wings on an aluminum-foiled rimmed baking sheet season with salt and pepper.broil turning once untill lightly browned and tender about 20 minute.
- in a small bowl ,whisk together soy sauce , honey , vinegar and orange juice(optional).reserve 2 tbsp for dipping.
- remove wings from broiler; brush/baste with remaining wing sauce . return to broiler , turning and brushing/basting with sauce twice , untill browned and glazed , 2 - 4 minute brush with pan juices before serving.