1/5 Photos of Tender Whole Wheat Yogurt Pancakes
I never would have guessed these were 100% whole wheat. Light, tender and so yummy. With the most minimal of ingredients. Got it off of a Bob's Red Mill flour bag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl - set aside.
- 2Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk.
- 3Add wet to dry and stir until combined.
- 4Pour by 1/4 cup onto hot griddle sprayed with canola oil or brushed with butter. 3 pancakes per serving.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Whole Wheat Yogurt Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 253.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g