Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from 214985
Make and share this Tender Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning (Club House Steak Seasoning)
- 4 (11 -12 ounce) rib eye steaks
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except the steaks; process until well blended.
- Using a fork prick holes on both sides of the steaks, then place in a shallow glass baking dish or container.
- Pour the marinade over steaks and turn to make certain that steaks are coated in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-24 hours (turning once or twice during marinating time).
- A couple of hours before ready to grill remove the steaks from the fridge and the marinade, place on plates and let come down to room temperature (discard the marinade).
- Grill steaks until desired doneness.