Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from 214985
Make and share this Tender Steak recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except the steaks; process until well blended.
- Using a fork prick holes on both sides of the steaks, then place in a shallow glass baking dish or container.
- Pour the marinade over steaks and turn to make certain that steaks are coated in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-24 hours (turning once or twice during marinating time).
- A couple of hours before ready to grill remove the steaks from the fridge and the marinade, place on plates and let come down to room temperature (discard the marinade).
- Grill steaks until desired doneness.