1/2 Photos of Tender and Juicy Marinated Chicken
8 hrs 5 mins
Angie D.'s Note:
This is great because its easy, and once the chicken is marinated, very quick. I can pop it in the oven and finish other things while it bakes. This is without a doubt my husbands favorite chicken, he likes it even better than my fried chicken, which is wonderful because its sooo much easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine italian dressing and soy sauce; mix well.
- 2Pour marinade into a gallon sized resealable plastic bag; add chicken.
- 3Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning several times (can be marinated up to 36 hours).
- 4Place chicken in a shallow baking dish (I use a cookie sheet covered with foil and sprayed with Pam).
- 5Sprinkle chicken liberally with onion powder and garlic powder.
- 6Sprinkle with salt, to taste.
- 7Bake for 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees, or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender and Juicy Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1585.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.7 g