Hoisin Marinated Chicken
photo by abloom69
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 45mins
- In non-reactive dish large enough to hold chicken, combine hoisin, sambal oelek, scallions, wine, ginger, garlic, and pepper and mix.
- Add chicken and turn to coat, cover, marinate, refrigerated, at least 4 hours and preferably overnight.
- Heat outdoor grill or broiler.
- Spray the grill with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season chicken with salt to taste and grill or broil , turning once, until brown and the juices run clear when pricked with a fork at the joint, 12 - 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live about 20 minutes away from Vancouver, British Coumbia in the Historic Little Fishing City of Ladner, BC, this photo is just a view from one of the many little Islands that surround Vancouver Island and Vancouver. I am close to many Berry and Fruit Farms, Organic Farms and plentiful Seafood. I am currently a part-time Private Chef for a client in Vancouver , she keeps my job very interesting snd challenging. I am always looking for recipes to prepare for her. Most of the recipes I post have been successful with clients or family over the years however I am pretty lazy about entering them in my cookbook, but I am getting better. Also after being online for years I am utilizing Recipezaar as a means to organize all my online saved recipes and recipes yet to try. My other work days are working with my Dad in the Family Business which is in Transportation . It says passions, well, I guess I have a passion for the search, the pouring over of recipes in cookbooks and the internet, most of the time I don't end up making any of them but I just love to look.