Recipe by halbert_a
A cheesy soup that everyone loves. Goes really great with crusty bread.
Top Review by Axe
Not too bad. From a healthy standpoint it's really not good, however with that being said, the overall concept is a good one for kicking up the flavour of a homemade soup. The sodium content in this soup is off the charts, so be careful. My suggestion is to use the general concept and amounts when blending some canned soups into a homemade potato soup for instance. So, thanks for the inspiration!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big pot, pour in all the cans of soup and mix together. Heat until bubbling.
- Microwave the broccoli until soft, mix into soup.
- Mix in velveeta and stir until well mixed and melted. Serve.
- You can also add in chicken or other meats for flaver. And to save time you can get the cheese and broccoli soup instead of the cheddar and the broccoli florets.
- Can also be made in a crockpot and simmer all day but do not but velveeta in until right before serving as it will stick to the bottom and burn.