Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my brothers recipe. I've only made it once but it was pretty good. Best if fried in peanut oil. I just picked a number for number of servings. Make a lot.
- 4 cups flour, divided
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups cold sparkling water
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hot Chinese mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon chinese chili-garlic sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Mix batter ingredients until smooth.
- Dreg vegetables in foulr and dip in batter.
- Fry in peanut oil until golden.
- Put in papper towel lined baking dish and put in warm (200*)oven to keep hot. Don't let veggies touch each other or they will go soggy.
- Combine sauce ingredients inches.