Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This started out as a Paula Deen recipe, or at least part of one. This is my adapted version of the sauce she uses on her Gator Tators.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve on baked potatoes, as a dip for french fries or tator tots. Also good on hot dogs and hamburgers, or most anything else!
This was quite good. It was easy to make and has ingredients I always have on hand. I put this on some Baby Red Potaotes I had boiled. I had the potatoes with some meatloaf I had made. I liked the combination of mayo and sour cream. I used mild cheddar cheese instead of sharp. Thanks for such a good recipe. Made for the Fall '07 PAC.