Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My kids love this dinner and so does my husband. I only use about 3/4ths of each can of soup. Its one of my favorites.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can French style green beans
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- cheddar cheese (enough to cover)
- Cook chicken and cube While chicken is cooking mix together in 13x9 inch pan, both soups, green beans, and just enough milk to make it creamy.
- Stir in cooked chicken.
- Slice cheese in thin slices and layer on top of soup mixture.
- Next layer the tater-tots.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes ir until cheese is bubbly and taters are browned.
This was easy to assemble, so that you can put it in the oven fast. And be on your way to a tasty meal in under an hour. Using cooked chicken I had in the freezer the prep time was only 10 minutes. I also used 2 cans of the French style green beans. The little kids loved this. There was some left over for my family to taste and everyone gave it a thumbs up.
Very good. We added Corn instead of frozen green beans, it turned out really good for those people who prefer Corn. (The Truman's)
This dish disappeared in one day!!!I have a recipe similar to this but it called for hamburger. We decided to give this different one a try. Very Good. I used more chicken than called for (4 cups) and I also used all of the soup.I had to use frozen green beans b/c I didn't have any canned. It still turned out great! This is a definate make again. It was a nice easy dish to make.