Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is courtesy of the Duggar family with 17 kids. I got it off their website. Made it for my family and everyone loved it including my one year boy. We added cheese to ours...YUM!! Beware makes a lot of food so you may want to half it.
- 2 lbs ground turkey, cooked seasoned, drained
- 3 (2 lb) bags tater tots
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- Brown meat & place in large casserole dish.
- Cover with tater tots.
- Mix soup & milk together.
- Pour over top. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour.
- (One of Daddy’s Favorites!) Makes 2- 9”X13” pans.
- Can add cheese if you desire.
I made a half batch of this the other night. I only had ground beef on hand, but it was so easy to put together and tasted great! I also topped mine with cheese.
Great receipe and I added cheese. Cheese makes everything taste better!!! But really great receipe. Thanks Lisa