Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I was told about this recipe from a friend of mine, and thought it sounded different so I had to give it a try. My family loves it!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- cheese slice (preferably good melting cheese)
- frozen green beans
- tater tots
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Brown ground beef and seasonings, drain.
- Spread beef evenly in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Add green beans, then spread soup over top.
- Cover with cheese slices.
- Place tater-tots in an even layer.