Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like this variation of tater tot casserole because it includes lots of veggies. My family usually uses ground turkey for the meat.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package tater tots, thawed (can do in microwave)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook meat and onion.
- In a bowl combine soups and milk.
- In a greased 13x9x2 baking dish, put in meat and vegetables. Then spread on soup mixture and cover with Tater Tots.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Quick and easy. Thanks for a good casserole recipe. I used a bag of frozen baby carrots and peas, with good results.