Recipe by Vero the wino
This vegetarian/vegan dish is a great alternative to bland mashed potatoes and can be served by itself or as a side to tofu. It will fill you up, is low fat, and makes for a great excuse to open a good bottle of wine.
- 5 large potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 3 cups dry white wine
- all purpose Greek seasoning (Powder)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice and fry the onion in the pressure cooker.
- Peel the potatoes and soak them in water to remove some of the starch.
- Add the drained potatoes to the pressure
- cooker, add the can of drained chick peas and the wine and close.
- Cook for a little under 10 minutes.
- Mash and sprinkle Greek Seasoning before serving.