Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 340.19 g can tomato paste
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml basil
- 1.23 ml oregano
- 1.23 ml coriander
- 3-4 crushed garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 14.79-29.58 ml red wine or 14.79-29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- Mix all the ingredient together and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Spread on pizza and top your pizza as desired.
This was a nice sauce. Thanks for sharing! It was the perfect amount for our two pizzas.
I used burgundy wine. Wonderful! It tastes better the longer it sits in the fridge.
Very good pizza sauce. I added a 15oz can of tomato sauce and substituted 2 Tbs of minced garlic instead of crushed garlic cloves.