Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When made with frozen blueberries, this milkshake is thick and sweet, it reminds me of berry soft-serve or homemade berry ice-cream.
- 3 -4 ounces bananas, sliced
- 3 -4 ounces blueberries or 3 -4 ounces frozen blueberries
- 3 -4 ounces yogurt
- 6 -7 fluid ounces milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- Place all ingredients into a blended.
- Blend until smooth.
- Alternatively, blend in a tall 16-17 fl oz cup using a stick blender.