Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
in annual recipes 2005. Haven't found one like it here so wanted to offer it for others to enjoy.
Make and share this Taste of Home Holiday Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 2 ounces pimientos (diced, drained)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes (dried)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Shape into a ball; roll in walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers , breadsticks and/or vegetables.