Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
in annual recipes 2005. Haven't found one like it here so wanted to offer it for others to enjoy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 2 ounces pimientos (diced, drained)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes (dried)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Shape into a ball; roll in walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers , breadsticks and/or vegetables.