Recipe by Creation in Hope
This is posted for the Zaar World Tour II. I have not tried this. This is compliments of frenchfood.about.com
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 inch) double crust pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Brown Sugar, Cream and Flour in a saucepan.
- Place on medium heat, stirring CONSTANTLY bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat stir in Vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 8 inch pan with pie crust.
- Pour saucepan contents in to pie crust.
- Place top pie crust on crimping edges.
- Cut steam vents on top crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes.