- 1⁄2 cup dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup water, boiling
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly stir mustard into the water and allow to stand for 30 minutes in a saucepan.
- Add the remaining and bring to a simmer and stir for about 4 more minutes.
- Once the mixture has thickened, allow it to cool.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day remove from the refrigerator and whisk until smooth.
- Store in a glass jar under refrigeration.